Monday, September 13, 2010

Love is BRAND new


Hey! My name is Crystal, and welcome to my blog. I've never written a blog before, so this is completely new to me, but I hope you will join me on my journey to explore the fascinating world of graphic design.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm 25 years old and live in Baltimore, MD (born and raised). I have recently decided to go to grad school for Publications Design, where I realized I have a knack for designing that I didn't really think existed. To make a long story short, I have decided that graphic design is the path I want to take in my career from here on out. I even decided to combine my marketing/advertising skills (I studied both in undergrad and worked in the field since graduating in '07) and newly found designing skills and start my own business helping companies develop their brand identity (Shades of Simplicity, LLC baby!). It is still in the development stages, but it WILL happen :).

Anyways, I started this blog to document all of my encounters with graphic design, whether it is must know information, history, print ads I come across, etc. Also, I would like my followers and peers to share any info they would like to disclose about their encounters with graphic design. I honestly think that sharing ideas among peers is the best way to learn anything.

Talk to you soon!

Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment