Saturday, December 11, 2010

Nail Polish!!!



So, one thing in this world I love is getting regular manicures and wearing fun nail polish colors. I haven't gotten a manicure in a while because I bit all of my nails off due to the stress of this semester. However, when my nails grow back, my nail colors will be POPPIN'!

Anywho, my fav nail polish brand, OPI, has a cool website that allows visitors to see the type of nail colors they have and try them on virtually. The "try on" option lets vistors adjust their nail length and skin tone to find out if a color is truly for them. Personally, I don't do this often because if I see a color I like, I will wear it regardless. Check it out at http://opi.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I am getting a mani/pedi as soon as we get out of class today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love OPI! I always wonder who comes up with the nail polish color names ... they are always so fun!

    ReplyDelete